Focus of the Week
9/19/2016 12:32:00 PMCurrently, we are writing the script for the short film, and I'm very excited to get to camera work and actually film. Lemos says we can finish all the necessary shots over a weekend by my weekends are usually filled with church and community service that I worry about the time we can all agree on. I'm just really happy to finally work with the Sony cameras for a class project, especially with the better control on focus. Communication is steady but I hope it improves as it progresses especially when it comes to meeting up at a location on time. I also hope that no one in my group feels shy to input their own ideas that will better the film; I constantly worry about coming off as intimidating and/or bossy.

1 comments
I also find the camera work to be very interesting, in the case of this project where it is highly visual.
ReplyDelete